I'm A Celebrity 2018: Key cast member will NOT be returning to jungle in shock twist
Kiosk Keith, whose real name is Raymond Grant, was a favourite on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! and provided endless entertainment for the jungle residents as well as ITV viewers at home.
Having shot to fame on the reality competition in 2013, he remained a firm staple on the programme until the end of last year’s series, which was won by Made in Chelsea star Georgia “Toff” Toffolo.
According to reports, Keith had hoped he would return to the role, but friends have claimed the star has not spoken to ITV since.
A representative for the ITV series said at the time: “Ray is no longer under contract on the show,” with nothing further to update on their comment.
A source has told The Sun: “Ray won’t be going back as Kiosk Keith.
“He hasn’t spoken to anyone at ITV and they haven’t been in touch. It won’t be the same without him.”
The father-of-four also used to work on the show as a labourer, but this has also come to an end following the termination of his contract.
“There’s been no talk of him being a labourer on the show again,” the insider continued. “We’ve told him he’s too old for it now. Ray needs to move on.”
Raymond’s wife Donna Grant attempted to clarify the situation when she told The Sun: “They were sitting around and having a few drinks. Keith saw the girl walked by and gave her a tap on the a**e.”
“There was nothing sinister in it but he shouldn’t have done it,” she continued. “He was sacked afterwards – from his role as Kiosk Keith and from his job helping to build sets on the show.”
At the time of the alleged incident, a source also told the publication: “He was drunk when he got on the bus in the morning.
“Then he behaved inappropriately towards a female member of the team who is half his age. As soon as she made a complaint Keith was sacked.
“He used to be really well liked – everyone called him Hollywood because of his overnight fame,” they added.
ITV bosses still haven’t revealed exactly who will replace Kiosk Keith’s role on the programme, but it could mean a shake-up for the format, as well as the celebrities tasked with finding new ways to win their Dingo Dollars and special treats.
This series will also see Declan Donnelly presenting alongside This Morning host Holly Willoughby.
The new partnership is filling regular presenter Ant McPartlin’s absence from television until 2019.
The latest list of stars hotly tipped to be heading Down Under this year include Loose Women panellist Sair Khan, former Strictly Come Dancing contestant Seann Walsh, Harry Redknapp and Fleur East.
With odds as little as 6/1, Fleur is a favourite to don her jungle gear for the hugely-popular series.
On the other side of the spectrum, Brendan Cole could secretly have signed up with odds at 14/1, and Strictly professional Katya Jones even entered the running after she and Seann were voted out.
The least likely addition is The Chase quiz genius Anne Hegerty, whose odds sit at 25/1.
I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! returns November 18 on ITV.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)