Digital Platforms to Tackle New Lifestyle Norms of COVID-19, 2020 Case Study – GlobeNewswire
Dublin, July 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Technology Solutions – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Case Study” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report analyzes specific examples of consumer sentiment, lifestyles, attitudes, and behaviors stemming from the global coronavirus outbreak. It focuses on the opportunity for smart innovations to help retailers, foodservice providers, and consumer brands.
In order to stand out from the competition, brands and government bodies are looking at digital platforms such as smartphone applications, individual websites, and VR to specifically tackle the new lifestyle norms of COVID-19.
- Brands should be selective in which technology solution aligns best with their business model.
- VR solutions prove to be an attractive option in retail, consumer, and foodservice as they provide a familiar setting, especially for those who are most vulnerable.
- Smart apps and online websites shows an opportunity to target digital-savvy consumers who are looking for convenience in their shopping experience.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand a specific examples of consumer trends and company responses in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered
1. COVID-19 Case Study: Technology Solutions
- Key Take-Outs
- Estee Lauder
- Burger King
- Pizza Hut
- Whole Foods
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q9akx3
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Let’s block ads! (Why?)